Technical Service Support Engineer ^
IT & IS | Dallas, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Service Support Engineer 5424 ^
We are seeking a Technical Service Support Engineer to deliver on-site service support and management with a good mindset for customer satisfaction and professional technical capabilities. This individual must be able to understand and operate within the products in order to implement and validate automation solutions as designed by the Teams.
Be able to independently implement and validate a high-end storage product including installation, repair, and maintenance as well as the solution support covering from DR, HNAS, Blade & UCP, HCP & HDI, Pentaho, etc.,
- University graduate and major in computer and related field, plus 5 years working experience in IT storage and after-sales service, banking, and finance, and industry customer experience is preferred
- Database (i.e. Oracle, Mysql) background and be familiar with the industry application in emerging markets as well as the ability of solution support (i.e. Cloud, Bigdata) priority
- Products and solutions support experiences and major storage technology and maintenance ability (such as HP, EMC, IBM, etc.);
- Optimistic, confident, responsible, pro-active learning and take challenges and adapt to change
- The expertise in working with Agile/SCRUM environments to deliver high-quality solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience
- Understand DevOps requirements to support enterprise-wide application & business transformation.
- Utilize processes to facilitate automated deployment and scaling
- Understanding of scalability, systems engineering, and algorithms.
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.) preferred.
- Experience with Orchestration Tool like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with distributed source control like Git, including branching, merging and release management
- Good understanding of CI best practices and tooling.
$50 per Hour Dallas, TX 75254 12 Month Assignment