Human Resources | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Recruiter 591089
As a Senior Recruiter on our Product and Technology Recruiting team, you will work closely with other members of Talent Acquisition, HR, Finance and hiring managers to deliver breakthrough business results.
- Talent Advisor Influence: In this role you will leverage a combination of research and data, collaborating with key stakeholders to gain an expertise of the business and talent market to create, influence and execute talent strategies and raising the bar of performance.
- Partner with Research Center of Excellence to gather and share relevant data with business partners to tell “stories” to influence change in behaviors and/or target profile
- Design, develop and execute, in partnership with HR, candidate assessment criteria based on desired results and success profiles
- Engage in research and analysis of internal and external compensation data to influence overall compensation strategy
- Create and execute talent strategies based on deep understanding business needs and overall talent market (internal and external) to deliver req-less talent
- Gain deep understanding of business and underlying technology to craft messaging to engage and qualify potential talent
- Champion success cases to influence others on team
- Recruiting Effectiveness: In this role you will drive critical efforts to deliver against aggressive headcount goals, partnering with various peer groups and hiring managers to effectively leverage process, programs, strategic sourcing and technology to drive improvement and efficiency. Drive efforts towards Zero Days to Fill.
- Measure and track performance against HC targets and provide guidance to monthly forecast
- Assess and analyze pipeline metrics and recruiting process to identify areas of improvement and provide recommended actions
- Partner with programs and operations team to ensure best practices are followed
- Drive and consume campaigns (on-line, events, talent ambassador) generated by Talent Marketing organization
- Champion the use of and on-going enhancement of the Recruiting Platform to drive adoption and influence future product features and functionality.
- Hiring Manager, Candidate, Team Engagement: In this role you are accountable for engagement with key stakeholders ensuring expectations are properly set, managed and clear priorities are established while continually extending cultural values to both internal and external audiences.
- Establish credibility to earn trust and the right to influence.
- Lead intake and weekly SCRUM meetings with hiring managers, sourcers and other stakeholders to set expectations, communicate pipeline activity, action plans, progress and potential obstacles
- Develop, manage and share reports and dashboards to hold both hiring teams and recruiting teams accountable for desired results
- Understand and articulate Career Value Proposition (CVP) and Employer Value Proposition (EVP) to engage potential talent for the short and long term
- Assess and develop creative strategies to enhance the overall candidate experience
- Drive talent ambassador engagement by developing creative strategies to encourage employee referrals and ensuring follow-up is done in a timely manner.
- Lead overall success of the recruiting/sourcing POD by enabling transparent access to the business to obtain and provide direct, timely feedback and to understand potential changes to target profile and/or priorities
- 2+ years recruiting experience preferably in a high-volume environment
- 2+ years experience using recruiting systems, experience with the company recruiting preferred
- Customer service orientation with a desire to exceed expectations – ability to serve multiple customers and manage conflicting priorities
- Highly organized, detail oriented with strong follow through, ability to multi-task and flawlessly execute in a fast-paced environment
- A solid track record of delivering results, able to work with ambiguity and adapt quickly to evolving processes and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - proven ability to influence and build partnerships with clients, partners and team members
- A desire to constantly improve – proactively looks for opportunities to fix processes, address issues and solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
$67 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 6 Month Assignment