Technical Recruiter ^
Talent Acquisition | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Technical Recruiter 794879 ^
The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting in a fast and dynamic high-tech company environment. Specifically, this role is responsible for driving the sourcing, assessing and selection of all technical and sales/support positions across the US and Canada for the Solutions Group.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR team members to drive the full recruitment life cycle while attracting top-tier talent for roles primarily within the Business Group with a primary focus on Exempt Level positions.
- Identify qualified candidates via creative sourcing methods
- Be the primary source of staffing strategies, recruitment consultation, positive influence and education for assigned business groups and hiring managers.
- Ensure adherence to all employment compliance-related processes and recruiting system tracking.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to Hire in accordance with business headcount plans; meet time to fill, Hiring Manager satisfaction and Candidate satisfaction goals.
- Manage end-to-end search engagements from the inception of candidate contact to onboarding including research, engagement strategies, candidate experience, negotiations and partnering internally for successful candidate onboarding experience and communicating status to all stakeholders along the way.
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns. Serve as a skilled problem solver and facilitator in final negotiations.
- Be a contributing member of the TA Team that effectively embodies and promotes the culture and values of the company
- Build strong partnerships across functions, departments and business groups as needed to positively impact the recruitment process.
- 5-10 + years of successful full life cycle (sourcing, screening, assessment/selection, and offer) technical recruiting in a fast-paced high-tech company environment
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in HR Mgmt or Business.
- Proven tenacity and perseverance to successfully execute and close hard-to-fill searches
- Solid understanding of recruiting for technical areas of Cloud, Networking, Hardware Engineers, Related Technical Field Sales Engineers, Sales Account Managers, Application Engineers for our Ixia Solution Group (ISG)
- Must be able to work independently and partner with other recruiters in a virtual team-oriented environment & culture
- Strong process improvement, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Creative sourcing and marketing, including experience sourcing diverse and passive candidates using a combination of sources
- Demonstrated success with proactive hiring practices, behavioral-based interview techniques, tracking processes for applicants and open positions, and the use of recruiting and funnel metrics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to interpret and accurately communicate job requirements to potential candidates and lead discussions with hiring managers
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail; high degree of personal integrity and confidentiality
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors ATS is preferred
$65 per Hour Job Location: Remote 6 Month Assignment