Technical Marketing Engineer ^
Sales/Marketing | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Marketing Engineer 718500 ^
This candidate will be responsible for product management for 89600 VSA (vector signal analysis) software in DTS, including the development of marketing collateral, working with Oracle team on pricing setup and changes, managing the operational-level support requests for VSA, and working with R&D team and other marketing members to support the new releases of VSA product.
- Be responsible for product management for 89600 VSA (vector signal analysis) software platform, and other software applications in DTS.
- Serve as the application expert for the 89600 VSA software platform.
- Perform product marketing and business development for VSA software.
- Develop and implement new product launch plans for software enhancements.
- Attend core team meetings and participate in the checkpoint process.
- Work with global marketing teams to define and develop the marketing plan and sales collateral.
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Marketing/Engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years of Test & Measurement marketing and/or technical experience
- 4+ years’ experience as the product manager, planner or NPI coordinator
- A good understanding or ability to quickly understand how customers use the products to generate and measure simple and complex waveforms in the time, frequency, and modulation domains.
- Demonstrated experience interviewing and gathering content from customers, R&D, Product Marketing, Product Support, and Production Engineering and leveraging information from existing documentation to generate compelling content.
- Ability to lead CPL, pricing, and structuring processes for NPI’s.
- Able to support new product introductions by supporting the marketing teams in developing impactful marketing content and launch plans.
- Channel awareness and associated available marketing vehicles.
- Superb interpersonal, oral, written, presentation and organizational skills.
- Proficient and evaluating profitability, pricing, discontinuance plans, and sales tool content for products under management.
- Maintain a high level of initiative and ability to work alone, in small groups, and on large teams.
- Superior project and time management skills.
- Familiarity with test and measurement products.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, teamwork, influencing, training, presentation and customer-facing skills
- Experienced in collateral (datasheet, web, video) content creation and production
- A familiarity of product structure and pricing methods
- Understanding of channel strategies and implications
- Great initiative, sense of ownership, and sound decision making
$30-$35 per Hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 4 Month Assignment