Technical Consultant ^
IT & IS | Dallas, TX | Full Time, Contract, Temporary, and Temp to Perm
Technical Consultant 4557 ^
- Develops and delivers innovative solutions for a dedicated customer using company products.
- Defines customer needs and develops a plan and proposal for the delivery of the project.
- Collaborates across multiple internal teams to ensure successful delivery of results based on the scope of work.
- Determines client organization's software, hardware and/or network system requirements and delivers advice on how to acquire technology solutions that are aligned with their business strategy and processes.
- The resident role is based partially or whole on at the client’s site and could be at the direction of the client.
- Essential Computer operation
- Able to use a computer without difficulty
- MUST Read, Write and Speak Japanese.
- High-level Communication in Japanese preferred
- Communication will be done through email and incident managing tool
- High Experience in cloud service operations
- At least 1 year of experience
- Low Knowledge and experience in Servers
- IA Server
- HyperVisor(VMWare ESXi, OracleVM)
- Low Knowledge and experience in Storage
- NAS Appliances
- SAN Appliances
- Low Knowledge and experience in Network
- Switch (Cisco JUNOS)
- Router (Cisco Juniper)
- Server Load Balancer (F5)
- 24/7 Troubleshooting for nighttime and holiday, by moving to a “follow the sun” organization which maintains a highly skilled service level and will increase troubleshooting response time.
Dallas will be on duty from 20:30-8:30 (JST)
$50-$55 per hour Dallas, TX 9 Month Assignment