Technical Communications Specialist
Technical Writing | Sugar Land, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Communications Specialist 8680224
The Technical Communications Specialist plans, develop, delivers and maintains information products to support product and service deployment, service delivery, service quality, and product maintenance, throughout the product and service lifecycle.
- Deliver high-quality information products appropriate for the target audience
- Present complex information to the target audience in a concise, accurate, and usable form
- Develop requirements, estimations and project plans for information product development
- Organize and manage workflows with subject matter experts and contractors
- Submit and process modification/change requests (RFCs & SMRs) for information products
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of technical communications business processes, competencies, tools, standards, and best practices (e.g. workflows, style guides, templates)
- Develop, maintain, and improve personal professional competencies, specialized knowledge, and skills in technical communications and relevant technical domains
- Provide training and mentoring for less experienced technical communications specialists
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years+ in technical writing, preferably in the industry.
$25-$30 per Hour Sugar Land TX 77478 10 Month Assignment