Talent Acquisition Operations Admin
Operations | Oakland, CA | Contract
Talent Acquisition Operations Admin 745375
- Manages administrative and coordination functions of the end to end talent acquisition process.
- Supports interview scheduling, rooms set up, travel arrangements and any other required support activities for the interview and recruiting process for the College area.
- Coordinates distribution of new hire packages.
- Supports all logistics, collateral and provides event coordination for all college and internship activities.
- Partners with the TA Team to ensures that TA events are planned, calendared and well executed.
- Supports the delivery of the employment branding collateral materials.
- Sets up accommodation for company visitors.
- Ensures timely processing of Employee Referral bonus payments, researching eligibility issues as needed.
- Ensures timely processing of sign on bonus payments.
- Processes new hire paperwork including I-9s.
- Ensures that new hires know their start date, have received the notification to complete their onboarding forms, and an invitation to New Hire Orientation.
- Manages and reviews all new hire paperwork for accuracy and compliance to company policies and employment standards, and submits to proper areas.
- Is responsible for recording and maintenance of TA documentation & policies.
- Manages and executes standard business reports and customized reporting needs for team & functions.
- Manages all the pre-hire status in the Tracking system.
- Supports the on-boarding new hire orientation in the activities related to talent acquisition.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Ideal candidates would have some type of HR background
- Bachelors degree
$25/h Oakland, CA 94612 3-6 month contract