Talent Acquisition Event Marketing Coordinator 533819
Human Resources | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
Talent Acquisition Event Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Event Marketing Coordinator on a contract basis. The Talent Acquisition Event Marketing Coordinator will be an integral part of the development and execution of our event marketing plans to build talent networks and generate candidate leads.
- Coordinate a variety of program elements that include, but are not limited to, vendor and venue research, hotel block management, onsite staffing needs, staff registrations, product and service order forms, surveys and response collation, giveaways/amenity management, show-related shipments, event badges, lead processing, meeting minutes, pre-event communications, creative services requests, ad hoc meetings, and evening events/functions.
- Assist with purchase order requests, contract tracking and electronic filing, vendor invoicing, and budget tracking for Talent Marketing and Accounts Payable representatives.
- Maintain event marketing activity calendar. Regularly communicate updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Support other event-related duties as requested
- Research and present new event opportunities in targeted fields which support Company’s current Talent Acquisition strategy and program mix.
- Continually identify, propose, and implement cost-saving opportunities.
- Coordinate ad hoc projects as needed.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated success in project coordination in a fast-paced environment. Preference for event production and/or trade show experience.
- Winning, professional interpersonal skills. Positive and consistent customer service orientation.
- Proven success in managing external vendors and suppliers.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent budget tracking skills.
- Must be exceptionally detail-oriented and able to successfully manage multiple, concurrent project demands within established timelines.
- Resourceful, self-starter. Sense of urgency and strong work ethic. Pro-active idea contributor and an engaged team member.
- Limited travel as related to assigned events.
- Exceptional computer skills required (at a minimum): Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to jump in wherever possible, on-site including running supplies/boxes/equipment as necessary.
$20-$23 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 5 Month Assignment