Systems Support Analyst
Software ENG & DEV | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Systems Support Analyst 5985
Keeping up with the needs of our hundreds of millions of members requires a tremendous amount of infrastructure and extremely efficient engineering teams. Tools team provides tools and infrastructure that empower product teams to work as effectively as possible by building and developing systems that automate everything needed to take the code/features from commit to production and help scale our applications globally and deploy quality code. These product teams are spread globally and any friction in tools and infrastructure systems impacts productivity and delays critical feature releases. In this role, you will provide support to internal developers at our company to remove any friction they encounter by reviewing, analyzing and debugging incoming issues/requests; identify system components that are causing the issue; handing it over to the component owners; acting as owner to ensure the issue is resolved and even submit fixes for the issues.
- Strong computer science/computer engineering fundamentals.
- Things change rapidly, and fundamentals are key to adapting and learning quickly.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a customer-facing role speaking to engineers
- Solid Debugging Skills.
- Ability to extract errors/warnings from logs.
- Ability to understand various system components and their inner workings.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with ticket management system (ex: JIRA)
- Willingness to dive in and take ownership
- Java and/or Python knowledge a plus.
- Enjoys working with people.
Nice to Have:
- Computer Science Degree
$25-$35 per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 3 Month Assignment