Systems & Network Operations Specialist
Engineering | Fort Lauderdale, FL | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Systems & Network Operations Specialist 623695
Part of the team that monitors and respond on alerts (automatic and requested) and trouble tickets. Works closely with the Systems Administration team, as well as various development and production groups investigating, escalating, reporting, and tracking systems, networks, and application‐related issues.
- 2 years working experience with Linux systems administration (redhat, debian)
- Good understanding of networking, routing, tcpip stack, DNS
- Some experience in the LAMP stack: apache/nginx/mysql/php
- Some experience in scripting: bash, python, etc
- Experience in monitoring, troubleshooting, and escalation in an enterprise or production class network.
- Strong documentation, communication and teamwork skills
- Motivated Positive Attitude and the ability to multi‐task working on many complex issues at once
- Hours will be mid-day, likely 2 PM–12AM
$23-$26 per Hour Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 12 Month Assignment