Systems & Network Operations Specialist
Software ENG & DEV | Phoenix, AZ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Systems & Network Operations Specialist 602152
Works closely with the Systems Administration team, as well as various development and production groups investigating, escalating, reporting, and tracking systems, networks, and application‐related issues.
- Min 2 years working experience with Linux systems administration (redhat, debian)
- Good understanding of networking, routing, tcpip stack, DNS
- Some experience in the LAMP stack: apache/nginx/mysql/php
- Some experience in scripting: bash, python, etc
- Experience in monitoring, troubleshooting, and escalation in an enterprise or production class network.
- Strong documentation, communication and teamwork skills
- Motivated Positive Attitude and the ability to multi‐task working on many complex issues at once
- Schedule flexibility is a requirement. Hours for this position are 11 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. EST (9 p.m. to 7 a.m. MST), and will work a 4/10 schedule - 4 days/10 hours per days.
- 2 years of Linux experience (knowledge of linux administration,large scale,enterprise level)
- LAMP stack- preferred- basic skills
- Networking skills
- Application side
- Strong communication skills- network operations center- front line – communicating over phone, in-person- front line person
$23-$26 per Hour Phoenix, AZ 85008 24 Month Assignment