Systems & Network Operations Specialist
Technology Operations | Phoenix, AZ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Systems & Network Operations Specialist 727714
Part of the team that monitors and respond on alerts (automatic and requested) and trouble tickets for all properties. Works closely with the Systems Administration team, as well as various development and production groups investigating, escalating, reporting, and tracking systems, networks, and application‐related issues.
- Min 2 years working experience with Linux systems administration (Redhat, Debian)
- Good understanding of networking, routing, tcpip stack, DNS
- Some experience in the LAMP stack: apache/nginx/mysql/php
- Some experience in scripting: bash, python, etc
- Experience in monitoring, troubleshooting, and escalation in an enterprise or production class network.
- Strong documentation, communication, and teamwork skills
- Motivated Positive Attitude and the ability to multi‐task working on many complex issues at once
- Schedule flexibility is a requirement. Hours for this position are 11 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. EST (9 p.m. to 7 a.m. MST), and will work a 4/10 schedule - 4 days/10 hours per days.
$25 per Hour Phoenix, AZ 85008 12 Month Assignment