Systems Engineer ^
Software ENG & DEV | Houston, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Systems Engineer 9552868 ^
The primary responsibility of this position is to maintain Google\Azure\Private Colo Infrastructure, server builds, DR and firmware upgrades, etc.
- Maintain and upgrade Citrix XenApp, virtual infrastructure, deploy virtual and physical machines, rack and stack servers plus perform Disaster Recovery in a remote data center annually.
- Also support HP C7000 enclosure, HP blades plus Dell servers.
- Upgrade HP firmware (SIM and SUM).
- Perform Backup duties when the Enterprise Backup Operator is out on leave.
- Support Google\Azure\Private Cloud Infrastructure.
- Monitoring systems with HPOMi, and Manage HCM environment and etc.
- Responsible for working on Remedy tickets in a timely manner.
- 5-7 years Citrix experience
- 5-7 years NetScaler Experience
- 2-3 years F5 Experience
- 5–7 years of VMware experience and Microsoft Hyper–V
- HP and Dell server HW• Excellent communication, verbal and written skills• Work well in teams (UNIX and Linux admins, DBAs and Management)
- Experience with backup systems (NetBackup, HP DataProtector, Cloud-native solutions)
$40-$45 per Hour Houston TX 77043 24 Month Assignment