System Innovation DevOps Engineer ^
Software ENG & DEV | Dallas, TX | Full Time and Contract
System Innovation DevOps Engineer 4244 ^
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for design and development of innovative architectures for System Innovation team into different types of cloud and cloud/hybrid systems both company and customers. This position will also serve on the System Innovation team. The idea behind the role is to leverage build DevOps solutions and automation workflows.
The DevOps Engineer must demonstrate the following attributes:
- Expertise – Collaborate with Customers, Platform Leads, and Internal teams to implement and support automation and business process orchestration (BPO) solutions.
- Delivery – Solutions to support new distributed computing solutions that span customer landscape services.
- Technology Strategy - Work with engineering and Architect to create technology roadmaps for strategic customer automations and system innovation team.
- Design and develop secure, de-coupled architectures for automating cloud and onprem based customer BPO landscapes.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of APIs.Understand
- DevOps requirements to support enterprise-wide application & business transformation.
- Based on business requirements, design and implement automation and orchestration designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk and with appropriate security controls present.
- Implement processes to automate deployment and scaling
- Cloud Service Providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) knowledge is great addition.
- Landscape orchestration and automation platforms and tooling a must.
- College degree or High School diploma/equivalent relevant DevOps work experience (4+ years)
- 3+ year experience working on broad landscape orchestration and various automation designs.
- Understanding of scalability, systems engineering, and algorithms.
- Experience with development and deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Rundeck, etc.) preferred.
- Knowledge about service-oriented architecture for cloud-based and Onprem Infrastructure services.
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and in making timely and prudent technical risk decisions.
- Experience with cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience
- Complete understanding of RESTful APIs and services
- Expertise of working with Agile/SCRUM environments to deliver high-quality solutions
- Experience of building solutions with Containers and Serverless architectures
- Experience with Orchestration Tool like ServiceNow, Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Ruby, AngularJS, java etc
- Experience with distributed source control like Git, including branching, merging and release management
- Good understanding of CI best practices and tooling, preferably Jenkins.
- Cloud related certifications is plus.
$80-$85 Per Hour Dallas, TX 75201 12 Month Assignment