Support and Service Coordinator
Administrative | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Support and Service Coordinator 611392
- Call coordinator duties
- Respond to customer phone calls and emails to log new technical support cases.
- Assign technical support cases to corresponding technical support engineers.
- Call data analysis and report.
- Run report of technical support calls on a monthly basis.
- Run report of technical support for specific accounts upon the requests from Technical Account managers.
- Manage Customer Education
- Create the annual Course Calendar
- Post the calendar and all the classes
- Set up each class event
- Assign instructors for each class
- Maintain the access to training materials
- Format the training material for PDF printing
- Upload training material to the FedEx DocStore
- Manager all training class logistics (catering, laptops, etc)
- Manage procurement requisitions for EEsof technical support team.
- Manage training laptop spreadsheet & website
- Manage laptop training website (idocs)
- Maintain and update laptop information sheets
- Maintain and update laptop reservation spreadsheet
- Create, print & E-mail shipping labels
- Excellent communication skill.
- Proficiency with computers and office equipments.
- Proficiency with variety of office software, such as Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Basic IT skills, such as software installation, will be a plus.
$20 per Hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 24 Month Assignment