Supply Chain Planner/Buyer
Procurement | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Supply Chain Planner/Buyer 777976
The Technology Order Fulfillment Supply Chain team is looking for a dynamic supply chain planner. This planning position will work within an exceptional team of supply chain professionals to support the technology operations and material supply chain. You will work with operations, engineering, and supply chain experts to enable material flows and supplies are available to our broad customer base.
- Plan reviews and material balancing
- Supply and Demand management and communication to customers and stakeholders
- The direction of operational actions to support plans
- Information gathering and analysis
- Continuous process improvement ideas and initiatives
- Strong work ethic - an attitude of doing whatever it takes to meet objectives, combined with a willingness to learn new things and contribute quickly to the team's results.
- Ability to create innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Experience and proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of tools such as Excel, Powerpoint and Word. Experience with Oracle ERP and web-based tools/systems required.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience.
- Strong business sense with a clear understanding of supply chain and planning fundamentals.
- Proven ability to interact with cross-functional teams and deliver results.
- Exceptionally strong communication and teamwork skills.
$24 per Hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 12 Month Assignment