Supply Chain Administrator
Administrative | Sugar Land, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Supply Chain Administrator 8426092
The Supply Chain Administrator provides general administrative support to various groups within the Supply Chain organization.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides administrative support to local Procurement and Sourcing activities
- Provides clerical support associated with preparing and filing of specific Supply Chain documents, reports, performance indicators, and correspondence
- Performs clerical duties associated with processing of specific Supply Chain related data (i.e. systems data entry), information, and documentation
- Performs clerical duties associated with creating, distributing, managing and closing purchase orders
- Participates, as directed, in Supply Chain related audits
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to continually reduce wasted time, money and resources from assigned tasks
- Complies with all local procedures applicable to the job function
- Completion of assigned tasks on time.
- Accuracy and thoroughness of completing assigned tasks.
- Accuracy of data management in systems and assigned tasks
- High School Diploma Required
- Minimum experience of 1-2 years in a clerical function
- High collaboration with others
- Managing Change
- Ability to demonstrate principled leadership with sound business ethics and consistency with principles, values, and behavior
$27-$31 per Hour Sugar Land TX 77478 3-6 Month Assignment