Supply Chain Administrator 7970924
Administrative | Jourdanton, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Supply Chain Administrator
The Supply Chain Administrator provides general administrative support to various groups within the Supply Chain organization.
- Provides administrative support to local Procurement and Sourcing activities
- Provides clerical support associated with preparing and filing of specific Supply Chain documents, reports, performance indicators, and correspondence
- Performs clerical duties associated with processing of specific Supply Chain related data (i.e. systems data entry), information, and documentation
- Performs clerical duties associated with creating, distributing, managing and closing purchase orders
- Participates, as directed, in Supply Chain related audits
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to continually reduce wasted time, money and resources from assigned tasks
- Complies with all company, and local procedures applicable to the job function
- Personnel may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company
- Completion of assigned tasks on time.
- Accuracy and thoroughness of completing assigned tasks.
- Accuracy of data management in systems and assigned tasks.
- High collaboration with others
- Managing Change
- Ability to demonstrate principled leadership with sound business ethics and consistency with principles, values, and behavior
- High-School Diploma Required
- Preferred minimum experience of 1¬2 years in a clerical function
PAY RATE $16-19 DOE Jourdanton TX 78026 9 month contract