Procurement | Sugar Land, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Supplier Specialist 9099863
Lead and coordinate the effort to address SAP invoice performance and ensure payment is on time. Is the point of contact with Order Receiver, Center Procurement Specialist, PSC, Account Payable, Treasury Accountant, Sourcing, Supplier Leader or Manager to resolve supplier payment issues.
- Lead the resolution of supplier queries and conflicts regarding payment.
- Monitors the progress in reducing overdue invoice quantity and open invoice processing time through regular updates.
- Implement performance objectives with assigned suppliers (on-time delivery, lead time reduction, quality improvement) and monitors progress through a regularly updated supplier scorecard.
- Communicates the supplier's strategy and all key events of the relationship to the Category, Sourcing and Supplier Quality teams. Reports deviations to plan and takes appropriate action to correct direction.
- Conducts onboarding suppliers to Ariba, Supply Chain Portal (SCP), Global Traceability (GT), shipping program and future business systems
- Maintain supplier account accuracy in SAP, Ariba, and future business systems
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to continually reduce wasted time, money and resources from assigned tasks.
- Complies with all Schlumberger and local procedures applicable to the job function
Company-specific deliverables of the position:
- Supplier performance improvement (price reduction, lead time, non-conformance improvement)
- Supplier on-time payment improvement
- Supplier SAP Account Integrity
- Compliance with Supplier strategy
- Key Performance metrics that relate to the job
- Payment Improvement
- On time delivery
- Lead time improvement
- Customer satisfaction
$25-$30 per Hour Sugar Land TX 77478 3-6 Month Assignment