Streaming Services Specialist
Media | Fort Lauderdale, FL | Part Time and Contract
This is a dynamic role for a part-time individual that needs a hands-on, proactive representative. The right candidate will be able to spend time talking to our clients about the best practices for streaming live events, monitoring those live events, and troubleshooting any issues that may arise. You will also be asked to assist in explaining our production needs to vendors, creating, scheduling and communicating to clients and other internal engineering teams. You must be a problem solver. Our product portfolio ranges from the full spectrum of collegiate athletics to live Sports events. We need a specialist who can quickly understand the technical challenges of each.
- Scheduling events for Hockey East
- Creating weekly reports to be sent to the Conference and member schools.
- Set-up testing windows and perform pre-game check-ins
- Monitor live events and report any on-air issues and concerns immediately
- Coordinate testing with schools as needed.
- Assist with general monitoring and department operations
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication to all stakeholders as needed
- Other operational duties as assigned
- At least a year in a TV, Sports, or Entertainment production or related industry
- Basic knowledge, interest, and understanding of Football, Basketball, Hockey, Baseball, Soccer, and other sports. Basic knowledge of College sports preferred.
- Ability to multitask, follow strict directions to ensure compliance for rights management.
- Must be a self-starter who can work with limited supervision but also able to work in a team dynamic.
- A basic understanding of Video Streaming, OTT Devices, Platforms, and web browsers.
- Ability to communicate with multiple groups internally and externally via email, phone and SLACK
- Basic knowledge of Gmail and Google Documents, Google Drive, and other related Google
- Familiar with Windows operating systems
- Must be reliable and able to work shifts that include evenings and weekends.
- Candidate must also have strong interpersonal communication skills
Role is Part Time- 28 hours a week. OT may apply
$16 Per Hour Fort Lauderdale, FL 6 Month Assignment (possible extension)