Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Procurement | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Strategic Sourcing Specialist 4216
We are looking for a Strategic Sourcing Specialist/Analyst to support the Global Workplace Services team with services pertaining to workplace operations, construction, and real estate. This individual will provide administrative assistance to the Workplace Strategic Sourcing Managers related to the drafting, processing, and tracking of legal contracts, RFXs, and QBRs. The preferred candidate will also demonstrate an ability to cultivate strong partnerships with suppliers, the business, and related departments. Data analysis and insight into performance, trends, and areas of opportunity related to departmental spend, categorization of direct spend, and spend under management is also required.
- Possess a solid understanding of the Procure-to-Pay process
- Compile, evaluate, and present large amounts of spend data (including historical trends) skillfully and creatively to the Workplace Strategic Sourcing team. Data will be used to draw conclusions and provide guidance to business stakeholders.
- Create purchasing tickets for new supplier requests, contract requests, etc.
- Support in drafting legal documents and tracking their status through the contract management system
- Provide follow up as necessary to ensure purchase requisitions and contracts are completed in a timely manner.
- Liaise with House Security team to ensure all data security and protection requirements are addressed
- Partner with the business to ensure procurement policies and procedures are being followed
- Support the Workplace Strategic Sourcing Managers in the preparation of project and supplier documentation (i.e. RFXs, QBRs, etc.).
- Collect, analyze, and summarize operational key performance indicators (KPIs), identifying trends and areas of opportunity.
- Track expiration dates of contracts and Purchase Orders to proactively manage purchase requests
- Collaborate with the Procurement Services and Accounts Payable team to resolve general payment and invoicing concerns
- Develop in-depth understanding of systems and analytics tools used by the organization (Microsoft Office Suite products, SharePoint, Power BI, Oracle, Apttus, ServiceNow, JIRA, etc.)
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the analytics tools used and created in the achievement of departmental objectives
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships across the department and wider organization
- 2-4 years Procurement experience (experience with facilities/workplace contracts is preferred)
- Experience drafting and negotiating legal documents (i.e. Master Agreements, SOWs, Change Orders, Order Forms, etc.)
- Skilled with Microsoft Office suite products
- Experience using Oracle or a similar ERP system
- Experience using Apttus or a similar contract management system
- Experience using JIRA, ServiceNow, or a similar ticketing system
- Ability to demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
- Experience with Procurement and/or Strategic Sourcing
- Excellent communication, analytical, and basic negotiation skills
- Confidence in dealing with other departments, outside representatives, and upper management
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, corporate environment
$50-$60 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 12 Month Assignment