Sr. Technical Writer
Technical Writing | Waltham, MA | Full Time and Contract
Sr. Technical Writer 4249
Designs, develops, plans, writes and edits operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for a set of software services that are used by company's internal development teams to develop various applications.
- Conducts interviews with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation.
- Experience working in Agile software development environment.
- Attend scrums, research, use software to translate technical information into developer-facing documentation.
- Restructure the information on the existing Developer Center by curating contents and assisting with on-going maintenance of the site.
- 5-9 Years of Experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of producing developer-facing documentation and experience with SDK.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, or similar container orchestration technology is a big plus.
- Must have experience working in Agile software development and producing developer-facing documentation
- Software engineering background is preferred.
$45-$48 Per Hour Waltham, MA 02451 11 Month Assignment