Sr. Software Engineer (L)
Software ENG & DEV | Roseville, MN | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Software Engineer 1015831 (L)
A leading data protection company is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer. The successful candidate will be helping with the design, implementation, and testing of an authentication service that will include SSO functionality. The ideal candidate has general authentication knowledge and experience, and experience implementing SSO (SAML/OIDC). The company offers a great work environment!
Sr. Software Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55/hr
- Worksite: Leading data protection company (Roseville, MN 55113)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Sr. Software Engineer Qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field of study.
- Experience designing and developing authentication features is a must.
Experience implementing SSO a plus (SAML/OIDC).
- Linux development experience is a must.
- Experience working with containers is a must.
- Java and Java Spring proficiency are a must.
- Availability for periodic in-person collaborative design meetings in Twin Cities is preferred.
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment