Sr. Software Engineer^
Software ENG & DEV | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Software Engineer 699002^
- Responsible for CI/CD pipeline implementation, maintenance, and improvements.
- Responsible for release management for multiple concurrent software releases across multiple products.
- Maintaining source control branches and performing integrations with merge conflicts.
- Facilitating and championing the quick resolution of problems found during the daily build and escalations.
- Create, maintain tools for automatically analyzing crash dumps and generate statistical reports.
- Create, maintain tools for advanced device log analysis
- Create, maintain tools that are deemed necessary to make the engineering and support team work more effectively.
- Work with functional engineering team and support team to identify new quality issues and making sure they are tracked and worked on.
- Produce periodical reports on device quality issues from the field.
- Solid understanding of debugging and postmortem analysis techniques
- Strong knowledge of source control management and tools.
- Excellent investigation and debugging skills can think outside of the box.
- Have an in-depth understanding of software life cycle management.
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Expertise in Linux system admin and shell scripting
- Experience with Perforce, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, and JIRA
- +5 years’ experience in software development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated – willing to take the initiative to improve existing processes.
- Strong track record of learning new tools and technologies.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services such as S3, EC2, CloudFront, etc.
- Good programming skills (C/C++) and scripting (Python).
- Experience working with customers.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker
$55-$60 per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 5 Month Assignment