Sr Revenue Analyst 580711
Accounting | San Francisco, CA | Temporary
Sr Revenue Analyst
Will perform revenue recognition assurance activities including application of relevant US GAAP to arrangements. This role will review customer contracts and deals and will apply the existing revenue recognition review process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and summarize customer agreements with non-standard terms impacting revenue recognition.
- Review Professional Services engagements and ensure accuracy of set up in the system.
- Work with Professional Services organization on various inquires/issues related to revenue recognition.
- Perform monthly revenue related tasks and analysis including monthly revenue close process.
- Participate in ASC606 implementation project, other duties as required
- Bachelor degree, Accounting or related major
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation preferred
- Eight or more years in accounting/finance roles (with recent public accounting experience preferred)
- General understanding of revenue recognition guidance (ASC 605 and ASC 985 )
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills are required for frequent interaction with financial and non-financial management
- Ability to work at a detailed level and also to interact effectively with all levels within the organization
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting
- Concern for quality and deadlines
- A highly productive self-starter with very strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Strong accountability and detail oriented; prepares accurate and timely work products
- Strong interpersonal, communication and messaging skills
- Capable of moving between a variety of roles with ease
- Quick learner and ability to drive successful results with limited supervision
$58 per hour San Francisco, CA 94107 6 Month Assignment