Sr. IT Coordinator
IT & IS | Mountain View, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. IT Coordinator 708689
The Sr IT coordinator is responsible for supporting the various teams and will be the link between external IT support and end-users, as well perform general administrative tasks that help to ensure the smooth functioning of an organization's computer systems.
- The main point of contact on any IT issues on internal systems and providing technical support or training for systems and networks
- Admin of G-suite including on/offboarding users, managing email distribution lists and auditing on a regular basis.
- User management of SaaS applications such as HelloSign, Zoom, Adobe, Slack, Salesforce etc.
- Manage guest Wifis
- Manage employee assets including performing the quarterly audit, ordering new IT equipment and maintaining inventories
- Be a liaison with Research America’s IT team
- Instituting protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Perform troubleshooting and execute needed repairs
- Execute different maintenance activities when needed
- Previous experience with Gsuite and Outlook
- Results-oriented and pro-active with an ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered
- Proven ability to coordinate efforts of a team to achieve results
- Previous experience in help desk support will be an advantage
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repairing IT issues
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- This position is located in our Mountain View campus with the possibility of travel to our SF office a few times a month.
$35-$45 per Hour Mountain View, CA 94043 3 Month Assignment