Sr. Financial Project/Program Manager
Project Management | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Financial Project/Program Manager 4206
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors all aspects of internal information system-specific projects, which translate business objectives and requirements into workable plans, requirements documents, technical and functional design documents, and models.
- Gathers required data from end-users to evaluate objectives, goals, and scope to create technical specifications.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Keeps leadership informed of key issues that may impact project completion, budget, or other results.
- Coordinates and monitors technical projects or programs from initiation through delivery.
- Strong Finance experience especially P&L
- Strongly preferred Anaplan experience
- Attitude support smooth project implementation on time, budget and high customer satisfaction
- Modernize planning and analytics capabilities
- Improve productivity and time to decision
- Retain and attract talent to “walk the talk” of a data company
- Build business relevant planning and analytics models with the business for maximum return
$95-$100 per Hour Santa Clara, CA 95054 9 Month Assignment