Design | Newark, NJ | Full Time and Contract
Sr. Designer 715607
The senior digital designer will support the company brand portfolio and its subsidiary brands in all global product marketing, branding and communication needs. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the design of product launches, marketing campaigns, landing pages, newsletters and online and print advertisements. The designer will report to the Creative Director of Product Marketing and will work with the creative staff as well as marketing managers, technologists and product/UX designers as needed.
- As a designer, you understand the fundamentals of web and print technology and utilize this understanding to make memorable experiences.
- You believe that quality is better than quantity and seek excellence and perfection in everything you do.
- You have a broad portfolio that speaks to your range of problem-solving abilities.
- You create success and you do it quickly.
- You embrace the power of teamwork.
- You show that actions speak louder than words, and lead by example.
- Work as a project leads with current in-house design team and stakeholders to conceptualize and execute designs in all formats of marketing media.
- Develop new advertising campaign concepts for both interactive and occasionally print.
- Develop design systems that standardize our brand across various digital touchpoints.
- Design for the web including web banners, online member newsletters, and e-mail
- Design for trade show exhibits, giveaways, and other applications.
- Degree in Graphic/Interactive Design or commensurate experience
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience as an interactive graphic designer.
- An outstanding portfolio, especially in the areas of digital advertising and corporate collateral.
- Demonstrated ability to create work that grows and changes over time to meet new needs or growth with a single client or within a corporation
- Display strong knowledge and use of typography
- Able to create forward-thinking concepts across traditional and interactive media while maintaining corporate branding standards
- Strong organizational skills, acute attention to detail and deadline focused
- Creating and following creative briefs and brand identity standards
- Experience collaborating with external agencies and freelancers
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe CS and MS Office. Keynote and animation a plus.
- Team player that enjoys collaboration
- Passion for digital products
- Working knowledge of HTML CSS a plus.
Newark, NJ 07102 6 Month Assignment