Sr. Business Systems Analyst
IT & IS | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Business Systems Analyst 4052
We are looking for a Sr. Business Systems Analyst to join our Analytics Team within the Global Technology Solution and Operations team. We are looking for a collaborative systems expert who can get stuff done. We require high quality decision making to effectively solve business problems with strong communication skills, a key attribute of a successful candidate. Our ideal candidate is someone who can work hard, have fun, and drive significant impact providing leverage for the business in a relatively short engagement.
- Extensive experience conducting software vendor analysis activities, including gap-build analysis, technology and platform evaluations, and implementation risk assessment.
- Broad understanding of customer service operations, including Voice-of-Member initiatives as it relates to enriching customer data for actionable insights.
- Possesses presence and poise in recommending process and technology solutions to senior leadership.
- In-depth experience in aligning complex process and systems requirements to existing business and technology landscape.
- Understanding of software development and program delivery methodologies and approaches and applies these to produce holistic implementation plans, with experience with agile delivery methods a plus
- Orchestrates business activities in a matrix environment and partners with the right individuals and teams to produce results.
- Collaborates closely with the Product Operations, GCO PMO and Technology System teams to research existing business and system.
- Facilitate and document As-Is/To-Be process flows and provide gap analyses of current business processes that need improvement.
- Defines sustainable and repeatable processes and helps educate the team to be self-sufficient in conducting similar activities in the future.
- Determine impacts to existing business and system workflows and assist in the development of new optimized and simplified user-centric workflows.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 2-5 years’ experience in business analysis, requirements definition, building scalable systems solutions and deployment of business requirements to GCO systems.
- Prior experience with CRM systems such as Oracle RightNow, Service Cloud and Salesforce Service or Sales Cloud, Oracle Siebel Systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholder relationships across the organization
- Proficiency with various software applications, including but not limited to: MS Office, MS Visio, and Draw IO.
- Experience with JIRA is a plus.
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple complex bodies of work in a fast paced work environment
- Confident, self-aware team player open to receiving/providing feedback to peers and colleagues
- Ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of an organization
- Perceptive, critical thinker with the ability to solve challenges creatively
- Experiencing working in an agile work environment is a plus
- Comfort with analytical and data analysis tools including Excel
$35-$44 per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 6 Month Assignment