Sr. Benefits Analyst
Human Resources | Pleasanton, CA | Contract
Sr. Benefits Analyst 732954
The Benefits team has an urgent need for a high level and seasoned Benefits Program Administrator to manage the Health Care benefit program, and lead the effort to implement new health benefit plans for Annual Enrollment. This Benefits Program Administrator will need to have a strong understanding of Benefits, Data Feeds & Data Transfers. The ideal candidate will be analytical and process orientated.
This person will be responsible for Vendor Management and end to end administration of Health Care Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, EAP, Expert Medical Opinion, Retiree Medical and other related vendors). Includes priority setting to ensure vendor partners are operating in a high performing manner to enhance the employee experience. Drives continuous improvements through streamlining of internal and vendor processes, identifying cost savings opportunities and bringing forward you innovative program solutions.
- 5 - 10 years of experience with benefit administration and vendor management.
- Experience with managing Health and Welfare annual open enrollment including testing and communication development.
- Experience working with a third party benefit plan administrators.
- Significant knowledge of benefit compliance and regulations.
- Experience Implementing of a new vendor.
- Must be able to interact effectively with individuals both inside and outside the organization on matters of significance to the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, and adaptation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to map processes from end-to-end to identify gaps and improve efficiency.
- Time management skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Proven track record of completion of tasks.
- Detail oriented.
- A strong team player that can work independently with little to no supervision. Must have proven experience working in a team environment.
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- BA/BS in related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
$70-$80/h Pleasanton, CA 94588 1 month contract (high chance of extension)