Sr. B2B Communications Specialist
Communications | New York, NY | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. B2B Communications Specialist 10823
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Content Writer. The successful candidate will develop communications plans, pitch the media and support all writing activities including blog posts, product announcements, bylines, and customer emails for a range of different audiences. The ideal candidate is passionate about B2B communications, media relations, and writing. The company offers a great work environment!
Sr. B2B Communications Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $85-$95/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 30 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Sr. B2B Communications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support media relations activities via the development of communications plans and media pitches.
- Develop content - blog posts, bylines, and product announcements with the goal to land media stories - mainly for a business and HR audience.
- Become an expert on tone and voice - conversational, casual, and human (no business-speak) - to implement when developing content.
- Understand complex technology products and distill them into digestible and easy-to-understand language for external audiences.
- Write a wide variety of content for different audiences, ranging from recruiters to marketers to sales and HR leaders.
- Review and refresh customer communications leveraged by our support team to ensure they align to our brand voice and address customer needs.
- Develop and edit the content under very tight deadlines.
- Ability to support social media activities when needed.
Sr. B2B Communications Specialist Qualifications:
- 8+ years of communications experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for storytelling - writing is a key part of this role.
- Media relations skills, ideally including media relationships with B2B reporters and publications.
- Ability to translate product and technical language into casual, conversational, and human language and write in a voice that aligns with tone and voice guidelines.
- Ability to work independently in a complex, fast-paced environment where rapid change is normal .
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple writing projects under tight deadlines.
- Industry expertise in product and business-to-business communications.