Creative | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr Animator 745796
The Senior Animator will work collaboratively with the design team and producers to promote and brand the network and network programming.
- Have deep expertise in animation, including technical mastery and impeccable craft.
- Manage multiple animation projects at once.
- Help define and enforce studio standards and best practices.
- Participate in the planning for complex animation projects and shoots.
- Be comfortable sharing projects and responsibilities with other animators.
- 8 years animation experience.
- Flexibility and resilience in response to rapidly changing needs and direction.
- Ability to work quickly without compromising quality and organization.
- Persistent attention to detail and proactive attitude.
- Broad knowledge of animation industry with awareness of future opportunities and challenges.
- Commitment to problem-solving with clear positive communication.
- Mastery of After Effects, Premiere, and C4D.
- Basic proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Skilled in DaVinci Resolve.
- Understanding of 3D workflows and pipelines.
- Skilled at tracking, rotoscoping and image mapping.
$55-$60 per Hour New York, NY 10019 6 Month Assignment