Sr. Android Developer
Software ENG & DEV | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Senior Android Engineer
- Build, iterate, and enhance mobile applications on the Google Android platform
- Continue to evaluate innovative applications on the Android platform and present new ideas to improve our offering on the mobile platform
- Partner closely with the design team to create an intuitively easy to use application for our users
- Bring new features in the course taking experience to the Android platform
- Optimize the existing code for ease of use and performance
- Continue to improve development process. Evaluate and implement new tools as needed.
- Contribute to a team culture that values quality while fostering initiatives and innovation.
- Engage and participate in external developer meet-ups and events to promote Company engineering brand as a great place to work. Give tech talks or organize developer panels
- Has released a few applications into the Android market
- Solid understanding of the Android platform
- Knowledge and experience in at least one object oriented programming language and related framework
- Shown success as an individual contributor.
- Have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver on major releases
- Exercised exemplary development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing, and code reviews.
- Exhibited passion for delivering high quality products that meet business requirements
- Willingness to "go the extra mile" when needed.
$140k-$160k (rate flexibility depending on experience) San Francisco, CA 94107