Sr. Administrative Assistant 3258
Administrative | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
Sr. Administrative Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Administrative Assistant for a contract assignment based in Sunnyvale, but will need to be flexible in moving between Bay Area company campuses. A successful candidate will be responsible for skillfully interacting with management within and outside of the company. They will also be responsible for anticipating the needs of the executive team and flexibly accommodating work schedules.
- Plan, organize and manage multiple calendars (resolve overlapping commitments and protect time for priorities) for two VPs in the Talent organization
- Coordinate all travel arrangements, meetings and special events such as onsite/offsite’s and various year end department activities
- Reconcile expense reports and purchase requisitions submissions
- Work with HR, Finance, Legal and other relevant business partners within Company
- Schedule meetings, rooms in multiple locations, video conference and/or remote attendance
- 4-5 years of experience working at the senior or executive level in an administrative or coordination role
- Attention to detail and the ability to credibly and competently interact with cross functional teammates within/outside of Company are required.
- Strong affinity for being a problem solver
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- The individual will be expected to apply common sense and execute tasks with minimal direction.
- Ability to take initiative and exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and processes
- Ability to confidently interact with senior and executive level management
- Experience working with Oracle, Apptus and any cloud-based performance assessment tools
- Experience supporting a large, rapidly expanding fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to work remotely within the various Company Campus’
$25-$35 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 4 Month Assignment