Sourcing Documentation Analyst
Procurement | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
Sourcing Documentation Analyst 5456
The Sourcing Operations Process Documentation Analyst (Contractor) will help document step by step work instructions related to sourcing processes and standard operating procedures (SOP) for the Strategic Sourcing organization. This contractor will report into the Director of Strategic Sourcing Programs & Process Excellence and will work closely with sourcing team members and other business partners, where needed. The areas of focus will be sourcing and category management, contracts management, supplier relationship management and more.
- Plan and develop the process for updating and managing SOP documentation.
- Document the list of essential processes that will need standardization via master template.
- Develop SOPs for all required processes and publish to shared repository.
- Collaborate cross functionally with sourcing team members and business partners.
- Assist in other projects at the discretion of the manager, as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in supply chain, strategic sourcing, procurement, operations or process documentation/mapping.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written skills.
- Ability to influence and gain buy-in for content and recommendations.
- Robust process documentation experience.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Superior ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment, yet be self-directed, pro-active and action-oriented.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and extremely high attention to detail.
- Advanced functional experience in computer applications such as Microsoft Suite, Sharepoint and Lucidcharts preferred not required.
$50-$60 Per Hour Sunnyvale CA 94085 12 Month Assignment