Human Resources | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
In this role the Sourcer will be responsible for identifying and engaging with external talent, lead generation and research. A strong understanding of functions like Marketing, Business Intelligence, Accounting and Finance will help the Sourcer uncover the right talent.
- Develop, influence and execute sourcing strategy for passive and active candidates
- Engage with business and with Recruiter to build the pipeline for short and long-term
- Develop candidate profiles and execute on candidate generation strategies, building a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates for competencies and skill set
- Utilize research and social media recruiting skills to market roles, attract talent and build online communities
- Deep passion and expertise in strategic research to do talent mapping for projected future workforce plans and skill gaps
- Track record of innovation and creativity· Impressive and impactful sourcing and research experience in sourcing strategies, talent pool mapping
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree required
- Ability to manage workload in a constantly changing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Preferred experience in data analysis, data manipulation, technical keyword search and mapping.
Newark, NJ 07102 9 Month Assignment