Solutions Integration Engineer ^
Software ENG & DEV | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Solutions Integration Engineer 3358 ^
We are seeking for a solutions integration engineer for the database and big data converged solutions space with a focus on virtualization and data protection
- Architect both converged and prescriptive solutions that meet requirements as outlined by Solutions Product Management and partners.
- Assist partners (Oracle, VMware, RedHat, Microsoft, MongoDB, etc) with developing solutions that integrate with storage and/or servers.
- Work with and assist the Converged Solutions Engineering team with the development of plug-ins/bridges that allow integration with partner products.
- Consult with Solutions Product Managers, ISV partners, and candidates regarding solution design and needed improvements.
- Consult with Converged Solutions Integration Engineering and assist with the development life cycle and the delivery of their solutions.
- Define issues and drive resolution with engineering as required.
- Write Reference Architecture documents, Best Practices documents, Implementation Guides for developed/tested solution.
- BCS or better plus 10 years experience in the field
- 5+ years of experience with storage technologies – storage preferred
- 5+ years of experience with software architecture and design
- 5+ years of experience with Data Protection and Data management deployments
- Programming skills in C/C++ and Python
- Experienced in Project Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship skills dealing with outside entities
$60-$65 per Hour Santa Clara, CA 95050 12 Month Assignment