Solutions Analyst ^
Finance | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
Solutions Analyst 748262 ^
Execute activities and projects related to Procure to Pay (P2P) Solutions team. With guidance from manager and working with P2P and cross-functional partners manage and execute specific work-streams including requirements gathering, developing systems and process designs, providing analytics and change management.
- Create plans and own execution of specific work-streams as part of larger projects.
- Build and execute change management plans.
- Assess and improve or develop systems and process designs as part of P2P Continuous Improvement (CI) projects for existing processes or to establish new systems or processes.
- Execute/lead CI including projects that improve controls, reduce process complexity and cost.
- Provide analytic support to identify root cause issues and recommend process improvements.
- Manage P2P business requirements documents and interface with IT.
- Develop and execute system testing scripts where needed.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
- BS/BA degree ideally in Finance or Accounting and 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- 2-3 years leading projects or process re-engineering experience.
- Payables and procurement background desirable and some functional knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Procurement, Contract Manufacturing, Outsourcing, Supply Chain and controls.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to resolve complex issues.
- Proficient computer skills, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint. MS Project and Visio skills desirable.
- Able to work independently, in a team environment, cross-functional activities and form solid business relationships across functions.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and meet concurrent deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to the self-manage workload with minimal direction in an unstructured environment.
- Tenacious, flexible and proactive: easily adapt to shifting priorities while making steady progress on key projects.
- Ability to take ownership of issues and ensure timely resolution and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Develop and execute system testing scripts
$52 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 12 Month Assignment