Software Quality Engineer ^
Software QA | Beaverton, OR | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software Quality Engineer 772630 ^
- Provide QA and test automation in a test-driven highly automated environment.
- Utilize Python to design and rollout test infrastructure development and automation platforms.
- Develop, maintain, and debug tooling for report and test data analysis with python interfacing MySQL and HTML.
- Troubleshooting and fixing device under test issues using both software and hardware-based debugging skill sets.
- Thinking creatively about how to proactively address customer concerns and preventing issues from spiraling, from a test point of view.
- Utilize Make and TCL and other scripting languages, to maintain and update Makefile and bash scripts for build and test automation. Working closely with other development engineers and support engineers on a day-to-day basis.
- Master's degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field, plus two (2) years of work experience in job offered, as System QA Engineer, or related occupation.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Bachelor's degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Engineering, Electrical engineering, Computer science or related field, plus five (5) years of post-bachelor progressive work experience in job offered, as System QA Engineer or related occupation.
The position also requires experience with the following:
- Experience working with Linux and Windows
- Scripting language such as bash, python
- Debug and validation experience in a lab and pre-production environment.
- Ability to read and interpret technical specifications
- Test and measurement experience desired
$60 per Hour Beaverton, OR 97008 6 Month Assignment