Software Engineer (Senior Level) ^
Software ENG & DEV | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Software Engineer, Web Apps 777900 ^
You will be part of the User Interface and App Ecosystem team within the Communication Business group. We are building video communication devices as a platform. You will be working on the web-based user interface and JS APIs for Voice products. This is high visibility, high impact position.
- Develop responsive design web apps that look and work great across multiple screen sizes/devices
- Deliver technical specifications and API documents Employ best practice development techniques to ensure product quality
- Write unit tests and work with QA on the test plan to ensure quality
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to validate and realize concepts
- Work in an agile environment with distributed teams globally across different time zones
- Support app developers/partners on the app framework and collect feedback from them Participate in integration and debugging sessions with the cross-functional team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar 5+ years of experience with web app development
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience React/ Redux or with the latest JS libraries and frameworks like AngularJS
- Experience using RESTful APIs, Promises, and asynchronous JS
- Experience with the latest JS testing frameworks and tools Excellent understanding of CSS, HTML & HTML DOM.
- Excellent understanding of HTTP, cookies, caching, and HTML5 web storage Familiar with at least one backend development environment like Node.js, Django, etc.
- Familiar with WebRTC and MediaStream, Websockets APIs Familiar with Parcel or similar packaging tools
- Experience with Stylus Experience with Mocha, Jest, Puppeteer
- Experience with the device user interface Familiar with tools: Git, Perforce, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence
$85 per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 6 Month Assignment