Software Development Engineer ^
Software ENG & DEV | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software Development Engineer 3612 ^
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs new and existing software systems, applications, and solutions. Serves as technical expert on development projects.
- Creates and utilizes software tools.
- Responsible for scoping customer needs, defining and architecting software products as well as driving interactions with offshore development teams.
- Should be proficient in agile software development practices.
- Participates in the development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, and testing.
- Supports maintains and documents software functionality. Identifies and evaluates new technologies for implementation.
- Should be able to conduct detailed reviews of business requirements and technical implementations.
- Have the desire and capacity to move into an architect/product owner role.
- BS in computer science or related discipline.
- 5+ Years of Experience
- Full stack web developer (Python/Django stack preferred)
- React.js/CSS/HTML 5
$65-$70 per Hour Santa Clara, CA 95050 9 Month Assignment