Social Media Producer *
Social Media | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Social Media Producer 724369 *
This person must be a gateway for thumbnails with an eye on composition. They must understand how to use, manipulate and translate YouTube analytics into digestible and thorough reports on a weekly basis. This person will schedule content and implement programming strategies based on embargoes, time zones, and popularity of content, to name a few. The job may involve working with our teams in the UK and Australia. This successful applicant will also be expected to have exceptional writing skills, specifically with attention-seeking headlines.
- Working directly with the Youtube Channel Coordinator and the video content producers
- Responsible for the voice, strategy, implementation, publishing, and growth of all our YouTube channels.
- Responsible for keeping a well organized and documented schedule of programming, working with various in-house producers and content creators.
- Responsible for all analytical analysis and measurement needed inside the YouTube Creator Studio. Responsible for reaching YouTube revenue and analytical goals set forth to maintain a fast and positive growth trajectory.
- Required to write clever, SEO-friendly, attention-grabbing titles, detailed descriptions, and thorough keywords.
- Responsible for working in Photoshop to design video-specific thumbnails for all our YouTube channels.
- Responsible for putting YouTube annotations and end-cards on all of our videos uploaded to our YouTube channels.
- Catch video technical errors before and after the content is published.
- 2+ years of previous experience managing YouTube channels and/or other community or social brands
- Exceptional knowledge of how to grow and maintain a media company’s YouTube channel
- Passion for video games and the video game and entertainment industries
- Understanding of audience behavior and traffic patterns
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop.
- Understanding of Adobe Premiere, and other Adobe CC products preferred.
- Deep understanding of Excel and data manipulation
- Exceptional communication skills; a passion for technology, science, and entertainment
- Ability to meet deadlines; strong sense of urgency and comfort in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills; can handle several assignments simultaneously; ability to multitask and prioritize without losing focus on content management
- Self-motivated communicator with a can-do attitude who can innovate and problem solve; is critically minded and naturally curious
- Knowledge of how to utilize the vidIQ platform
- Ability to articulate justifications for content planning and title/deck decisions
- Ability to accept and reject content using an honest and respectful feedback process
- Ability to maintain a detailed focus on writing, grammar, and content management for a full work day
- Takes initiative on analyzing SEO, lessons learned, latest naming trends
- Works well in teams
- Background in writing preferred
$20-$25 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 6 Month Assignment