Social Media Producer
Social Media | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Social Media Producer 687429
The Social Media Producer will be responsible for assisting the social media strategy and execution for All Access in International territories, starting with Canada and Australia. They will help market the growing slate of All Access Original Series abroad which includes Star Trek: Discovery, The Good Fight, Strange Angel, $1, Tell Me A Story and The Twilight Zone. The ideal candidate for this position has extensive experience creating social content, writing for social audiences, and establishing a voice for shows on social media. This position reports to the Social Manager for All Access.
- Support the social expansion of All Access into International territories
- Research the culture of each foreign market to establish best practices for promoting the All Access brand that will resonate with consumers in each country
- Develop the tone and voice for All Access in international markets
- Be the primary liaison with any international partners on the ground in each territory
- Execute the social strategy to promote the diverse slate of programming available Internationally including All Access Original Series, Broadcast Programming, and Classic Library Content
- Responsible for writing and positioning daily social posts across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other channels
- Ideate, coordinate, and oversee the production of social content plans for new territory launches
- Collaborate with other social producers and creative team to adapt the existing editorial, graphic design and video assets for use in international markets.
- Keep a well-documented publishing schedule and calendar
- Track performance and results of campaigns and initiatives to ensure social performance and business objectives are being met.
- Assist with community management across social channels - actively engage and respond to followers and brainstorm ways to encourage social conversation
- Stay current with industry trends and the competition. Experiment with emerging platforms, technologies and dynamic activity that impact the social landscape
- 3+ years’ experience producing custom social content and managing brand social accounts, preferably in entertainment.
- Willingness to work nights and/or weekends if necessary.
- Must have an adaptable writing and content style for a range of genres.
- Experience developing and creating visuals and video optimized for sharing
- Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience on each.
- A keen eye for visual storytelling through photo and video with the ability to use photo and video editing tools to self-serve on content for distribution.
- Must be detail-oriented and a stickler for grammar and consistency in voice.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about television and pop culture.
- Great communication skills and ability to articulate concepts.
- Ability to work against tight deadlines and flexibility to pivot on strategy and execution when necessary.
- Ability to mine and leverage social and site data to develop content quickly against social trends.
- Prior experience marketing entertainment IP to international audiences
- Prior experience working for a television network or major studio
$35-$39 per Hour Burbank, CA 91505 6 Month Assignment