Service Delivery Manager
IT & IS | Jacksonville, FL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Service Delivery Manager 4508
The Client Manager (CM) is responsible for the ownership of company Managed Services (MS) contract(s) from an overall delivery and business perspective, working closely with the account team and senior-level customers to ensure the company adheres to deliverables and the requirements of the contract and that customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
Responsibilities include ensuring that the service delivery does not negatively impact the profitability of the contract(s), 24x7 IT operation support using an ITIL framework, strategic planning, customer meetings, project and program management, capacity planning and forecast, capital, operations and headcount forecast and budgeting, vendor management, audit compliance (SOX, PCI, etc.), requests for service (RFS), statements of work (SOW), standard quotes, along with planning, assigning and directing work; and appraising performance of personnel. Additionally, identifying areas of cost-saving, continual service improvement, and new business opportunities
- Establish and ensure the governance structure between the company and customer(s) based upon the contract(s) is followed.
- Create and maintain relationships between customer and company management. Participate in Steering committee meetings and maintain oversight of all local service review meetings.
- Interact with the regional and global managed services teams driving continuity of services and program delivery.
- Responsible for Service Delivery Excellence in a 7x24x365 operations environment. Service Delivery Management will report to this role.
- Ensure the weekly and monthly operations meetings and reports with the customer and the company occur.
- Provide monthly governance meetings and reports with the customer and the company.
- Primary accountability for delivery within the boundaries of the P&L, while ensuring Service Levels are met including capacity management (logistics, planning, and execution) and performance management.
- Ensure that the company meets or exceeds the SLAs and Contract Deliverables
- Ensure that a full risk assessment is undertaken, a risk register is created, and the risks are actively managed throughout. Develop and manage contingency plans as required
- Drive the program execution and service delivery process to achieve the defined scope and deliverables to the dates and milestones set and agreed in the plan and contract. Control out-of-scope requests and initiate corrective action either to bring back into the scope or to negotiate a contract extension
- Operate tight controls to monitor and report on progress, specifically recording all costs and effort expended on the project, and relate these to the project plan ensuring that the set and agreed profit objectives for the project are achieved
- Working with GSS Managed Services, to set and agree on task objectives for the company staff, monitor their performance against these, coach them and develop their skills, and assist in appraisals at project completion milestones
- Ensure that company Finance has the appropriate information to invoice the customer timely and accurately and that associated bills are paid appropriately
- Comply with all published company policies and guidelines
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all core company products and services
- Minimum of 10 years of Client Management/Delivery Management and/or IT Operations
- Management experience in the IT Industry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an enterprise environment with P&L’s, forecasting, Capex and Opex models that are in the multi-million-dollar range.
- Possesses company Storage, Compute and Infrastructure product knowledge.
- Possess a general understanding of IT Infrastructure, ITIL framework, and ITSM.
- Strong understanding of multiple business environments.
- Prior experience leading, motivating and directing a delivery team.
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT Management or other related technology fields of study.
- ITIL Certification – strongly preferred.
- Service Delivery Manager is a MUST
$90-$100 per hour Jacksonville, FL 12 Month Assignment to Perm