Senior Technical Program Manager
Project Management | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
Senior Technical Program Manager 4376
Our Program Management Office (PMO) designs and drives global strategic projects/programs that enable our Global Customer Operations (GCO) team to scale and transform, by working closely with GCO leaders and business leaders across the Company.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Program Manager to join our GCO PMO within the Technology Solution and Operations team. This individual will report into the PMO and will play a key role in scoping, prioritizing and executing various projects and initiatives ranging from system implementations and vendor systems deployments to program change management. This role provides interesting, varied work and requires innovative thinking in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. A core focus of this role will be championing initiatives that support the transformation of the Global Customer Operations team in support of our 450 million Members and Customers around the globe.
We are looking for an execution leader who can get stuff done the right way. We require high-quality decision making to effectively solve business problems and strong communication skills to all stakeholders and levels of the organization in a timely manner. Our ideal candidate is someone who can work hard, have fun, while dreaming big.
- Own and lead a variety of customer operations projects concurrently applying a structured methodology and project management approach.
- Develop collaborative partnerships with the GCO leaders and other Company stakeholders.
- Continually identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships.
- Effectively communicate throughout the project lifecycle and influence the adoption of change.
- Solicit and understand customer needs and translate them into specific and actionable requirements and project plans.
- Learn quickly, be proactive, and assume ownership for broad tracks of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of project and program management experience for systems implementation or integration projects
- Experience leading SaaS system implementations
- Experience managing CRM projects/programs
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders to create a variety of different project documents including building BRD’s, project plans, project status reports, etc.
- Proven ability to manage project scope, budgets and timelines
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple complex bodies of work
- Confident, self-aware team player open to receiving/providing feedback
- Strong team-building skills
- Ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of an organization
- Perceptive, critical thinker with the ability to solve challenges creatively
- Possess influential and welcoming communication style
- Experience with JIRA for project management
- Experience with Agile project management methodology
- Comfort with analytical and data analysis tools including Excel
- CAPM or PMP certification
$100-$110 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 6 Month Assignment