Senior Software Development Engineer*
Software ENG & DEV | San Mateo, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Software Development Engineer 1073*
As part of Prism Analytics platform team, you will be responsible for R&D of a distributed, scalable integration platform in the cloud. We are building an integration platform to handle modern volumes, varieties and velocities of data in the cloud to facilitate faster operational and historical analytics. You will work with a top-notch backend team in design and development of a distributed, multithreaded framework that will bring in data from customer’s premise, external clouds and manage the evolution of data and schema efficiently.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- You have experience in building complex, multithreaded, distributed systems, using Java/Scala.
- Knowledge of Cloud-based integration platforms and connector frameworks.
- You are an expert in Web Services and REST API design and implementation
- You care about Performance and Scalability of the modules you design and implement.
- You take pride in your knowledge of the art of writing code.
- You also excel in the ability to juggle priorities and make the right tradeoffs in feature content and timely delivery of features while ensuring customer success and technology leadership for the company.
- Familiarity with Hadoop technologies such as Spark, MapReduce, YARN.
- You have a BS in Computer Science with 5 years of experience, MS in Computer Science with 2 years of experience.
$140-150 per Hour San Mateo, CA 94402 6 Month Assignment