Human Resources | Sugar Land, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Recruiter 8286979*
The P&LS Recruiter is directly responsible for the identification and selection of fresh-out and experienced professionals for Product & Logistics Services via a well-defined recruitment process. He/she ensures a smooth induction of all new recruits and monitors progress within the first year of their career. He/She reports to HR Management/Line Management/Recruiting & Staffing Management
- Responsible for management of the Company's recruiting and staffing plans of fresh-out and experienced professionals based on current and future activity forecasts.
- Obtains resumes from various sources as per established process; screens, reviews and secures candidates.
- Ensures consistent corporate image throughout recruiting campaigns.
- Assists in creating social media campaigns and monitoring sites for responses
- Collects and discusses the viability of candidacy and makes final recommendations about the suitability of the candidate.
- Supports candidate's transition from current organization into Product & Logistics Services.
- Coordinates induction of new recruits and monitors progress and success through the first year of their career.
- Monitors the induction and orientation course (NEST) for new hires.
- Identifies and maintains regular contact with external advertising and recruiting agencies to support the recruiting process when needed.
- Generates monthly statistics to keep abreast of recruitment status.
- Complies with all applicable P&LS standards and policies.
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team members.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Promotes privacy awareness, manages and oversees the deployment of Data Protection requirements and the Company's Privacy Strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant study, or 3+ years recruiting
- Driver recruiting experience a plus
- Social networking media proficiency
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
$23 per Hour Sugar Land, TX 77478 3-6 Month Assignment