Senior R&D Technician
Technical Operations | Austin, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior R&D Technician 623737
- Assist the development state-of-the-art visibility products
- Conduct environmental testing on all new designs
- Assist lab management (e.g. system installation and removal) and equipment inventory tasks for the IP networking laboratories
- Collaborate in an open team environment including Software, RTL-FPGA, and Hardware development teams
- Candidates joining our team will have great impact and help drive success, by collaborating and participating in new product design and development.
- Great opportunity to become a member of a well-respected and dynamic team.
- ASET degree or equivalent with 3-5 years relevant experience is required
- Knowledge to test equipment, oscilloscopes, meters, signal generator
- Strong PCBA assembly skills
- Proficient in fine pitch soldering skills
- Experience with Allegro viewer a plus
- Ability to read schematics and complete rework with little supervision
- Experience with environmental chambers a plus
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- Basic IP networking knowledge (e.g. IPv4/IPv6 addressing, gateway, subnet).
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written English skills and ability to work in small teams is required.
$28 per Hour Austin, TX 78731 12 Month Assignment