Senior Project Manager
Project Management | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Project Manager 1048
Reporting to the Business Technology PMO, this Senior Project Manager role will be responsible for delivering projects chartered to integrate & implement business systems across the company. It requires skillful cross-organizational collaboration and alignment, strategic planning and decision making, and forming productive relationships at all levels within our organizations. The Project Manager in this position should expect to partner with executive sponsors & stakeholders, create and manage the project plan, drive deliverables, and strategize on key decisions. The first project to manage will be a workstream within a larger program chartered to merge two Salesforce instances into one as part of M&A activity.
- 6+ years project management experience
- Track record of large-scale, cross-organizational project management
- Experience with the Salesforce platform, data migration, and system implementations in a project management role a must
- Strong sense of forward-looking vision, a clear judgment in managing risk, driving deliverables, and making adjustments to stay on track
- BS, or MBA in Business, Technology, or Management
- Software industry experience with an enterprise products company
- Excellent soft skills
- Tenacious, resilient, energetic, motivated, and ready.
$95-$100 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 9 Month Assignment