Senior Program Manager
Project Management | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Program Manager 3865
He or she will drive cross-functional teams through key decisions on build vs. buy, systems integrations and other complex, enterprise architecture solutions and will be responsible for collaborating with partners and development teams to execute solution delivery. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success in a program manager role, a proven ability to act as a trusted advisor to the business and the ability to influence designs with a consulting style. This position will require a blend of thought leadership as well as alignment with the vision and direction of executives and partners.
- Build strong partnerships and relationships with business and technical leaders
- Function as a Project Manager that is accountable for overall solutions delivery of Sales Systems projects of varying complexity, from initiation to project closure.
- Execute all deliverables throughout the full project lifecycle.
- Agile project methodologies may need to be utilized based on the nature of the initiative. This includes execution of project deliverables by phase, coordination of internal & cross-functional resources, and regular project statuses in cadence agreed upon between the project team and business stakeholders.
- Develop and apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the business
- Identify and analyze improvements to the business – opportunities for increased competitive advantage, cost efficiency and revenue growth – to support the Global Sales Organization’s strategic and operational goals
- Partner with cross functional teams and Sales Systems project teams to produce requirements and design for business capabilities that align to business and technology strategies
- Develop visual current state and end state business architecture models that can be leveraged in analysis required for various technology project opportunities – includes the maintenance of roles and capabilities, and the decomposition of business processes
- Identify solutions using standard analysis techniques such as business process and information flow modeling, case analysis, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis
- Own end-to-end process management
- Publish related policies and procedures
- Hands on responsibility for the status reports and project plan of each project time
- 4+ years of business process analysis and system design experience
- 3+ years of project management/coordination or relative consulting experience
- Experience using multiple software development methodologies including one of the following: Waterfall or Agile/SCRUM
- Undergraduate degree is essential: Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Arts
- 2+ years experience planning IT strategy/roadmaps and deploying software initiatives
- 2+ years experience using or configuring Salesforce.com CRM
- Outstanding leadership, facilitation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate and influence at all levels of the organization.
- A broad enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation of strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies and governance
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
- Systems-oriented, enjoy working with new tools, and be a self-motivated learner
- Well-versed in software product/service market strategies
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models (rigorous information-rich diagrams) that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
- The ability to apply architectural principles, methods, and tools to business challenges
- Experience working in fast paced, high-growth, and results orientated environment that demands excellence.
- Ability to succeed in a highly collaborative team environment with multiple in-flight initiatives and stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills and the demonstrable ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
$65-$75 per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 6 Month Assignment